ASA Strongman Nationals 2016 by Tangalooma Island Resort
Do you want to win an Island holiday to enjoy as a part of your visit to the Gold Coast?
Well if you are a member of the Australian Strongman Alliance and your entry to the ASA Nationals is received before Midnight on the 4th July 2016, you will have the chance of winning a 2 night holiday at Tangalooma Island Resort!
Prize includes: (for 2 people!)
-Return launch transfers from Holt St. Wharf in Brisbane to Tangalooma Island Resort
- Two night stay in the Kookaburra Hotel in Deluxe Hotel rooms
- Buffet breakfast on both days
- Hand feeding of the wild dolphins on one night of your stay
- 2 hour Tangalooma Whale Watching cruise including a light lunch on board
- Total Value, over $1000 AUD.
To enter and win? There are only two thing you need to do:
- Be a financial member of the Australian Strongman Alliance.
- Have your entry form in and fee's paid to compete at the ASA strongman Nationals by Wednesday 6th July 2016.
The prize will be drawn on Wednesday the 6th July 2016. This give you one full month to plan your holiday to the Gold Coast, your competition accommodation and to add on your Tangalooma Island Resort Holiday, should you win the prize and choose to visit the resort at the same time as your Gold Coast Trip.
Good luck everyone and see you on the 6th August on the Gold Coast!
CLICK HERE to access the entry form for the ASA Strongman Nationals by Tangalooma Island Resort!